Job Description for Natcor Tournament Controllers
- Oversee and facilitate the smooth running of the tournament in accordance with ICCF playing rules, Natcor General Rules and Individual Tournament Rules as applicable.
- Promote you tournament and encourage entries regularly via En Passant and the web site.
- Register details of entrants and provide pairings as quickly as possible.
- Issue pairing notices promptly, providing at least 10 days’ notice of starting date where applicable.
- Acknowledge reported results promptly.
- Report results and pairings to the Webmaster as they occur.
- Provide a comprehensive update for inclusion in En Passant as near to the next submission deadline as practicable (inform EP Editor if there is nothing to update).
- Inform the Awards Secretary promptly when certificates/prizes are required.
- Appoint adjudicators for unfinished games.
- Encourage players to resolve disputes between themselves.
- Adjudicate on unresolved disputes with reference to the Committee if required.
- Where the Controller is involved in a dispute or a claim refer the matter directly to the Committee.
- Keep all parties informed of progress on disputes and claims.
- Provide annual report of your tournament to the EP Editor as follows: