Job Description For Natcor Secretary
1. Inform the membership of club news, meetings, elections etc. via 'En Passant' and the website.
2. Deal with any queries from the members.
3. Deal with incoming club correspondence and general enquiries.
4. Maintain membership list in conjunction with the Treasurer.
5. Provide regularly scheduled items for publication in EP as appropriate.
6. Prepare documentation for AGM (agenda, reports etc).
7. Maintain integrity of the Club's General and Tournament Playing Rules.
8. Maintain the Club's historical data files in conjunction with the Historian.
9. Maintain the Job Descriptions of Natcor officials.
10.Post items for discussion on the monthly Committee Meeting forum.