Job Description for Natcor Chairman
1. Oversee the running of the Club through the Committee
2. Lead Committee discussions in formulating and implementing the overall strategy of the Club thus ensuring the continuing development of Natcor in accordance with its aims and objectives.
3. Chair all Club meetings.
4. Ensure that committee members and other officers operate solely within the bounds of their current job descriptions.
5. Lead the drive to identify potential candidates to replace existing officials should the need arise.
6. Delegate tasks to the Vice-Chairman with the agreement of the Committee.